OOR, the only headphone amplifier with a soul
and a second EISA award!
When our HYPSOS won an EISA award in 2021, we knew we were on the right track and went on to follow our dreams of delivering the best possible audio gear we could think of. When we learned OOR was chosen by the honorable EISA members as best Headphone Amplifier of 2022-2023, all our dreams came true. As did HYPSOS, OOR is a ground-up design without precedent, created from a profound exploration of analogue audio in its purest form. Understated looks married with sophisticated power delivery and amplifier technologies, delivering ultra-low distortion, huge dynamics and unrivaled detail. For those who want to go even further in unleashing unheard musicality, OOR is, of course, designed to pair perfectly with the HYPSOS Hybrid Power System.
OOR will redefine the category of headphone amplifiers. OOR will drive any headphones effortlessly to the max of their potential, while preserving the essence of the music it amplifies. Ultra low distortion, zero fatigue, huge dynamics and unrivaled detail result in ultimate enjoyment. OOR actually makes something that is very difficult to accomplish, seem like the most natural thing on earth. The most important features are:
Unique output cable design: two wires delivering the power and two wires providing the feedback to ensure flat voltage at every moment. We named this technique Ferrum Power Link (FPL) and it eliminates the harmful effects of the cable's resistance effectively improving transient response. The current delivery speed at the powered device's input is significantly improved.
OOR comes with a carefully selected DC power adapter. To get the most out of OOR you can connect it with HYPSOS using our proprietary Ferrum Power Link DC power cable. This FPL cable can be ordered separately.
- Gain (dB):balanced -4 dB, + 6dB, +16 dB / single ended -10 dB, 0 dB, 10 dB
- Operation: Fully balanced, proprietary discrete power amp technology
- Inputs: XLR, RCA, 2.5 mm DC connector centre positive, proprietary 4-pin DC connector
- Outputs: Balanced 4-pin XLR, 6.35 mm jack
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 100 kHz 0.1 dB
- Output Power Single Ended: 400 mW into 300 Ω, 2 W into 60 Ω
- Output Power Balanced: 1.600 mW into 300 Ω, 8 W into 60 Ω
- THD on balanced output: 0.00011% / -119 dB, 1 mW into 50 Ω; 0.00028% / -111 dB, 100 mW into 50 Ω
- THD on unbalanced output: 0.00008% / -122 dB, 1 mW into 50 Ω; 0.00028% / -111 dB, 100 mW into 50 Ω
- Dynamic range: 130 dB (A-weighted)
- Input Impedance: 94 kΩ
- Output Impedance Single Ended: 22 Ω on pre-amp
- Output Impedance Balanced: 44 Ω on pre-amp
- Output headphones Impedance: < 0.3 Ω
- Power Consumption: Idle <15 W
- Power Adapter: 100/240 V AC to 22-30 V DC
- Dimension (W x D x H) (In/cm): 8.6 x 8.1 x 2.0 inch / 21.7 x 20.6 x 5 cm
- Weight (kg/lbs): 1.8 kg / 3.97 LBS
- Price: 1.995 EUR/USD
- DOWNLOAD THE OOR WHITE PAPER
Holiday Season offer Free Ferrum Power Splitter with bundle What could be even better than a Ferrum HYPSOS powering a Ferrum OOR? Exactly! Having the HYPSOS powering